Friday, January 7, 2011

| justt.. let it go, girl... |

so.. i have been thinking that,
this sinking feeling underneath my heart, should be set free..
i really dont want this to go on for a long time.. i miss her.. i dont want "this" predicament to separate us...
i just hope that i can let it gooo like i wanted to..
it sucks!! especially, the other day.. she wanted me to do something, but the way
she acted, like we were never close frends !!
what the hell??
i feel so freaking sad, and just devastated that she acted that way. how could she ??!!!!
i know she got her new frends and all, and i just feel like she doesn't want to be frends with me anymore..
:'(
she told me, no, she promised me, that she would tell me everything.. i guess, her promise means nothing to her, aite?.. "haha"
since that incident, she promiseddd.. :'(
to her : i hope u come clean to me, and be honest with me, tell me the truth, treat me like im ur frend too, although i know that u already found ur "best frend forever" now, and just
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
be the one i know u used to be. .
luv u. .
faithfully. .

4 comments: