Wednesday, December 30, 2009

now that ive got back my internet. . . . . . .

hye! ok,i have lots of updates that i want to share, but where should i start. gosh! ok,a lot of people say, a picture worth a thousand words, so let me show u some of the pict that ive taken during my hols up until now. <<<<<< ive watched new moon,and now apparently ive wacthed it twice. hehe. first with my belove kazen,and later with my friends. they didnt know that ive watched it,bcoz if they do,they're going to kill me. kinda promise them will watch it together. hehe. <<<<<< and later on,i ate subway! im a fan of "the biggest loser",and ive always wanted to taste subway. and when i got the chance, "ape lagi??? serannngggg!!". hehe. and it tasted so gooooddd. but,unfortunately,in ipoh,there's no subway, or even burger king. haish. <<<<<< that would be me, and my kazen, NurFarhana. and yes, we watched new moon together, and we also watched 2012 together. hehe. <<<<<< at nite, my family went to " coffee sugar & spice". bak kate deena, CSS. hehe. we ate like craZy! coz makyang wanted to belanje all of us,so we order lotS and lotS and lotS of food. and, at the end, some of us, didnt even finish what we ordered. hehe. cian makyang. she was the one angel who paid for the whole evening dinner. hehehe. so,here are some of the scenes of Mohd Khusairi's family having their dinner. njoy~ ok! that was me, having a BLAST time in kl. now that im back in ipoh, ill show u some of the pix that ive captured since im home. hehe~ <<<<<< the three of us went to "Gunung Lang" right here in ipoh itself! it have the most gorgeous scenery here in ipoh. hehehe.. i think. again,here are some of my pix enjoying myself. ngeeee~ now,here are some of the recently added pix. it was taken today (30/12/2009). me and my girlfrends went for a little concert on our own. hehe. we sang from 2p.m until 5.30p.m!! it was CrAzY!! but a HeLL lots of FuN!! hehe. to express the feeling of happiness that i am feeling ryte now, here, are the pix of us, releasing our inner talents. hehehe. again,njoy urself~ so, that's what ive have been doing for the past month. so much has been going on, and i cant wait what 2010 will bring to me. hope that,it will bring more luck, and happiness and success to everbody. amin~ a quote from "lizzie mcguire the movie".. so much aroma, so littler timer.. till we meet again,so long, and goodbye~ salam~

2 comments:

  1. WE SO GONNA HAVE A MOVIE MARATHON AGAIN KAAAAN?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahhhh! luv it~ ;) bile nk g gung lang ngn ak? haha

    ReplyDelete